Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Summer Time Ice Cream Cone for Prima

Hello lovely blogging and creative friends :)
I do not know about you all, but this summer has been SO BUSY for me.
In the next couple weeks I hope to enjoy more beach time. 
And of course more ice cream cones! On the Prima blog today we
are focusing all about them. The girls did AMAZING works! WAtercolor,
altered cones, and albums! Check out the Prima Blog HERE!
My contribution is here, and I had so much fun with it! 

 I used styrofoam balls for my ice cream section. Cut in half so they adhered better. 
Then i used a flower punch and cut tons of flowers from all of my scrap paper
from the St. Tropez line. Inked them all! Shaped them all! Quite tedious, but I 
did this over the course of a couple days while in bed at night watching my fave 
shows :) 
 The cone was made from cardboard, then covered with embossed paper to mimic the imprints on a 
waffle cone. I added white paint running down as if it was melting. 
 I kept the embellishments very minimal! VERY! For me that was definitely
different, but i just wanted to the cone to truly look like an ice cream. Success? 
I think not LOL! But it sure was fun :)

Click on any of the pictures below to shop at Scrapbook.com and buy the items I used to create your own! If you have not gotten the St. Tropez line, you are missing out! It's so perfect for summer !

                                                        



No comments:

Post a Comment