Monday, March 18, 2013

Prima Engraver Altered Clock

Okay so I realize i have a slight clock fascination! I tend to go through phases where i am hooked on altering a certain item. Cigar boxes, canvas, right now CLOCKS! This was actually a little cooking timer that i made into a clock :) Stole it from my mothers kitchen, she won't notice Lol. Most of the yumminess used here is from DiscountPaperCrafts etsy store. Cathie is staying up to
speed with all the new CHA releases! Yum! I used the Engraver range for this, and of course some of those Mechanicals! Can't get enough of them! The smaller clock face fit perfectly on here!!! I made the inside a little birdy cage and nest :) Hope you all like it :) So I'll stop wasting your time and show the pix haha!(time ... get it get it? Lol)
 







9 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful job. your work is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda, how did you make the two "ringers" on the top?
    Lovely, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was love at first site on FB....:) and the rest is history! WOW! I am soooooo in love with this creation of yours! Just so beautifully done! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Miranda, this one sure is a beauty! You have a wonderful way of putting things together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE this! I completely understand your obsession with clocks lol.
    Fabulous creation.x

    ReplyDelete